Have you been thinking of purchasing a washing machine? Chances are that you would want a tumble dryer as well. However, most people aren’t really keen to buy both together because of space constraints.
The answer is to buy a washer dryer. The following are a few advantages of buying washer dryers.
- Washer dryers can help you save space. This is especially useful for people living in smaller apartments where it might be difficult to have a separate washer and dryer. The space which you can save could be used to house other important household appliances like a dishwasher.
- Normally washer dryers come with quite a large or small capacity. They rage anywhere from 6 kg to 9 kg. For a single person or a small family a 6 kg machine would work pretty well. For larger families or where laundry needs are greater a 9 kg machine can do the trick.
- Most washer dryers work just a like a separate washing machine and a tumble dryer, and tumble dryers from are a very popular choice with buyers. The only difference is that in a washer dryer both things like washing and drying are done at the same time. These days most washer dryers and equipped with a three dimensional capacity which allows the clothes to be washed in a proper manner and to be dried without being tangled.
- Another great thing about washer dryers is that they don’t require ventilation. If you live in a home where ventilation might be an issue its better to invest in a washer dryer because of its self condensing properties.
- The cost of running a washer dryer normally amounts to same as that of washer and a tumble dryer. Just make sure you buy a washing machine which is energy efficient. This means that washer dryers with an A+ rating should always be your first choice. They might be expensive but they could actually help you save up on electricity bills in the long run.
- Another advantage is that there is a reduction in cost as well. Buying spate washing machine and tumble dryer can be pretty expensive, whereas where budget is an issue, a washer dryer often works well because of its lower cost.
- The main problem which most people face when they buy a washing machine is that the dryer capacity is less compared to its washing capacity. Meaning a full load of clothes won’t dry as quickly as you like. However smaller loads tend to dry faster.
- Another disadvantage is that you can’t wash and dry your clothes at the same time. so if you have got a whole lot of laundry to do you might end up having to wait for hours for the cycle to get completed.
- The clothes which come out aren’t always as dry as the ones coming out of a tumble dryer. If you live in areas prone to cold and wet weather investing in a separate washing machine and tumble dryer is a better idea.
A washer dryer provides great solutions for people with limited space. However our take is pretty simple, if you do have space and budget really isn’t an issue a separate washing machine and tumble dryer could be a great option.